Seated Forward Bends stretches to stretch lower back muscles
Feet apart Seated
Forward Bends to stretch the lower back and Hamstring muscles.
Stretch your back to strengthen it.
- Sit on the floor with legs wide apart.
- Bend forward and move your arms forward to
stretch your back muscles.
- Now with this bent position turn and catch
hold of your right and stretch gently.
- Hold this position for 10-15 seconds and
- Turn to the other side and repeat.
- The Stretching Handbook.
Stretching & Flexibility Exercises.
Take your Flexibility to the
next level with
over 135 Stretching and Flexibility Exercises.
Improve your athletic performance, eradicate
sports injury and do away with tight, stiff
to find out more on The Stretching Handbook.
Weight Training Tips Homepage.