Hanging Stretches Exercise to stretch the spine
Why are Hanging stretches so effectiveness for tight back
Hanging Stretches to stretch the spine and entire upper body. They are especially useful if you are tight after bodybuilding workouts. Check all stretching exercises to build a flexible body.
- Grab hold of a chin up bar and hang from it.
- Hold this position for 10-15 seconds and then relax.
- You can rotate your torso in both clockwise and anticlockwise directions as far as your flexibility allows.
- You can raise your legs side to side. Make sure your feet are held together. Avoid swinging.
- This is excellent for your back but you can add ab work by doing hanging leg or knee raises.
- In hanging leg raises, you keep your knees extended and perform reverse crunches.
- In the hanging knee version, you bend your knees and perform reverse crunches.
ExerciseGoals.com Recommends - The Stretching Handbook.
135 Stretching & Flexibility Exercises.
Take your Flexibility to the next level with
over 135 Stretching and Flexibility Exercises.
Improve your athletic performance, eradicate
sports injury and do away with tight, stiff
Click here to find out more on The Stretching Handbook.
Back to Weight Training Tips Homepage.