Inner Thigh Stretches Exercise
Inner Thigh Stretches to stretch the inner thighs. Check all thigh stretching exercises to build a flexible body.
Inner Thigh Stretch One
- Sit on the floor with feet together and facing each other.
- Grab hold of your toes and let your arms rest on the thighs.
- Take hold of your feet and pull them as close to your groin as possible pressing your elbows for a complete stretch.
- Hold this position for 10-15 seconds and then relax.
Inner Thigh Stretch Two
Stretches that affect the short adductors
- • This exercise begins in a lunge position.
- • Step one of the legs out until you feel the pull in the groin area
- • You can then decrease the lunge to release the tautness of the legs
- • Then repeat the stretch again.
- • When doing the exercise, exhale when you step out the leg and inhale when you bring back the leg to position.
Inner Thigh Stretch Three
Stretches that affect the long adductors
• Starting in a kneeling position, step one leg out outside in a lunge while bending forward and using your outstretched hands for support by placing them on the floor in front of you.
• Straighten the leg as far as possible.
• Then return to the starting position, and stretch out the other leg as far as you can go.
ExerciseGoals.com Recommends - The Stretching Handbook.
135 Stretching & Flexibility Exercises.
Take your Flexibility to the next level with
over 135 Stretching and Flexibility Exercises.
Improve your athletic performance, eradicate
sports injury and do away with tight, stiff
Click here to find out more on The Stretching Handbook.
Back to Weight Training Tips Homepage.