Neck Rolls Stretching Exercise - Stretch your neck to reduce neck tension
is a deceptively simple stretch exercise but very important. Reducing neck tension might
is the best start to relax the entire body.
- Stand upright with hands at your sides. Relax your whole body by taking deep
- Now slowly turn your head towards one side until your chin touches the chest.
Keep turning your head touching your left ear to left shoulder.
- Continue the neck rotation around the neck and complete one full rotation and
get back to front position.
- This complete neck rotation will fully stretch your neck. Finish 5 reps and repeat from Right to Left.
Points to Remember
- Be as slow as possible
- Stretch as far as possible.
- The Stretching Handbook.
Stretching & Flexibility Exercises.
Take your Flexibility to the
next level with
over 135 Stretching and Flexibility Exercises.
Improve your athletic performance, eradicate
sports injury and do away with tight, stiff
to find out more on The Stretching Handbook.
Weight Training Tips Homepage