Hamstring Stretches Exercise
exercise to build a flexible Lower body. Check the correct technique and stay injury free with these Hamstring stretches.
To stretch the hamstrings and lower back
This exercise is done without weights.
- Place your one foot on a bench for support.
- Keeping the other leg straight bend your
body forwards and catch hold of your raised leg with your hands as low as
- Feel a good stretch in your hamstrings.
- Hold this position for at least 10 seconds
and then release.
- Stretch with your other leg.
- The Stretching Handbook.
Stretching & Flexibility Exercises.
Take your Flexibility to the
next level with
over 135 Stretching and Flexibility Exercises.
Improve your athletic performance, eradicate
sports injury and do away with tight, stiff
to find out more on The Stretching Handbook.
Hamstring Stretches main page
Back to Weight Training Tips Homepage.