Parallel Bar Dips Exercise to build Chest muscles
Parallel Bar Dips is an excellent exercise to build Chest muscles. It also works on Triceps. Check the correct execution technique and blast your pectorals now.
This exercise is done on a pair of Parallel bars.
- Hold onto the parallel bars and raise yourself at arms length.
- Using your arms lower yourself as low as possible feeling a good stretch in your Chest muscles.
- Press back up and feel a good chest contraction in addition to your triceps which are obviously contracting hard now.
Points to Remember
- Go long range in this exercise.
- Hold a dumbbell between your legs if you need additional resistance.
- A little forward body bend will hit the chest muscles harder.
Back to Parallel Bar Dips
Back to Weight Training Tips Homepage.