T Bar Rows Exercise to Build Middle back muscles
Why is T-Bar rows such an effective exercise?
T bar Rows is a Power exercise to build middle back muscles. Check the correct execution technique and blast your back muscles.
Purpose - To build middle back muscles. It also works on the outer lats when done with a narrower grip.
T bar rows is done on a T bar machine.
- Standing on a T bar machine grasp its handles with an overhand grip. Keep your feet together and knees slightly bent.
- Lift the bar until the bar touches your chest keeping the back straight.
- Now slowly lower the bar until it nearly touches the ground.
Points to Remember
- Exhale while you exert.
- Avoid hunchback bending as it leads to Injury.
- Go Complete range of motion.
T bar rows is a tough exercise, but building a strong back is a must to develop a quality physique, stay injury free and back pain free for life.
Back to top of T-Bar Rows Exercise
Back to Weight Training Tips Homepage.