Good Mornings Exercise to build a strong Lower Back
Why are Good Mornings such an effective back exercise?
Good Mornings is an excellent exercise to specifically build your Lower Back Muscles. Check the correct form and build a lower back that lasts.
Purpose - To Build the Lower back specifically.
Execution - This Exercise is done using a Barbell loaded with weights.
- Stand straight holding a barbell on your shoulders.
- Bend forward from the waist keeping your back straight until your body is parallel to the floor.
- Return to the start position.
- Make sure that you keep your back naturally arched and do not go any deeper than parallel.
- It helps to think as if you are sticking your butt out rather than bending forward.
- Add good mornings to your workouts as they help boost your squats.
Points to Remember
- Exhale while you exert.
- Keep your legs locked throughout the