Reverse Crunches Abdominal Exercise - Best Lower abs Exercise
Why are reverse crunches such an effective exercise
Reverse Abdominal Crunches are the best lower Ab exercise. Learn how to do reverse crunches and its variation hanging reverse crunches to build lower abs.
They are a cool variation to regular abdominal crunches. Try using reverse crunches for one week after every 3-4 weeks of regular crunches.
I promise you will love them. And as always do as many as you can.
This exercise can be performed on bench or flat ground but needs a support at head end to hold for support.
1. Lie flat on your back on a bench which has a rack on one free end for support.
2. Bend your knees and bring them as far as possible towards your face without lifting the pelvis off the ground. This is your starting position for this exercise.
3. Now get the pelvis in action and bring your knees towards the face contracting your abdomen as much as possible.
4. Lower your knees and get back to starting position.
Reverse Abdominal Crunches is the best lower abdominal exercise. Done properly it is very efficient at building abs.
Just to it.
A Variation of Reverse Abdominal Crunch.
Hanging Reverse Crunches is a variation of regular Reverse Crunches.
1. It is done by hanging by your hands on a bar and bringing your knees up to the level of your abdomen. This is your starting position for this exercise.
Now get ready for the Beach Trip.