Bench Kickbacks exercise to Build Butt / Glutes
Bench Kickbacks is a great way to Build Butt Muscles. Check the correct execution technique and get muscular firm glutes.
Purpose - To Build Muscle mass Gluteus Muscles.
- Kneel on bench holding the sides for support on one leg as shown.
- Kick one leg as high as you can and then get back to starting position.
- At the top of the movement contract your butt muscles as hard as you can to give your glutes a good workout.
- Repeat on the other side.
Points to Remember
Back to Weight Training Tips Homepage.
- Exhale while you exert.
- Raise as high as possible.
- Make sure you have no back problem