Exercise Goals: Triathlon Training
Triathlon is a tri-sport event which consists of swimming, cycling and running. The triathlon races are categorized on the basis of their distance like Sprint distance (750 m swim, 20 km bike, 5 km run), Olympic distance (1.5 km swim, 40 km ride, 10 km run), the Long Course (1.9 km swim, 90 km ride, 21.1 km run) and Ultra distance (3.8 km swim, 180 km ride, and a marathon: 42.2 km run). Its a multisport event that can take many forms and run/bike/swim combinations. Athletes of all shapes and abilities compete to prove that the mind can overcome all obstacles. The list below provides triathlon tips and training guides for everyone from the beginners to the experienced.
Triathlon for beginners
- Complete package: A Comprehensive module for beginner training for the swim, cycle and run. It also provides training for transitions.
- Training modules for the beginners: Training is very essential for the beginners. It imparts the training tips individually for the swim, cycle and run.
- Training for sprint distance race: It renders training modules for beginners especially for sprint distance race which includes 750m swim, 20km bike and 5km run.
- Beginner's guide: It servers as the beginner's guide to Triathlon. It covers all the points regarding how to acquire the best training.
- Top ten tips for the beginners: Supplies the beginners with the Top Ten tips Beginner Triathlon Tips.
- Funk's Triathlon Journal: Meet Grady Funk, Triathlon competitor out of Laguna Beach CA. His journal is a great read into the personal side of the triathlon world.
Work Out and Nutrition
- Five hill climbing techniques: These strategies will help in improving the hill climbing during cycling in triathlon.
- Cycling tips in time trials: read about positioning, equipments, training, nutrition etc. during long distance cycling.
- Triathlon bikes: A comprehensive list of different links featuring triathlon bike products.
- Complete package of bikes: Provides with the total features of the best bikes: pros and cons of the bikes.
- Cycling training: Detailed knowledge regarding cycling during triathlon is supplied to help the athlete perform better.
- How to become an efficient cyclist?: Provides with the tips for cycle training in various areas with certain training exercises and sessions.
- Transition tips: Provides with the efficient transition tips during cycling in triathlon.
- The transition: Transition is the fourth discipline in triathlon. Learn from swim to bike transition tips and bike to run transition tips.
- How to choose best shoes: Choosing the right kind of shoes for running in triathlon.
- Best shoes: A comprehensive list of different links featuring triathlon best shoes.
- How to go trail running: Provides with the instructions and the habits required for winning trail run.
- Road running: Road running tips are provided for the athletes for the triathlon.
- Running a marathon: how to win the last hurdle of triathlon: marathon? A guide to win marathon.
- Training for running: Some training tips so that the athlete can perform the best during triathlon.
- Six lessons for running: Renders six life lessons learned from triathlon training. It is extracted of experienced practices.
- Top tips for men & women: Facilitates the top ten training tips for both men and women.
- Tips from Matt Dixon: Some of the best tips on practicing for triathlon from Matt Dixon.
- Top ten triathlon tips for women: Ten triathlon tips especially for women who wish to prove themselves.
Clubs and Organizations