Seated Forward Bends stretches to stretch lower back muscles
Feet apart Seated Forward Bends to stretch the lower back and Hamstring muscles. Stretch your back to strengthen it.
- Sit on the floor with legs wide apart.
- Bend forward and move your arms forward to stretch your back muscles.
- Now with this bent position turn and catch hold of your right and stretch gently.
- Hold this position for 10-15 seconds and then relax.
- Turn to the other side and repeat.
ExerciseGoals.com Recommends - The Stretching Handbook.
135 Stretching & Flexibility Exercises.
Take your Flexibility to the next level with
over 135 Stretching and Flexibility Exercises.
Improve your athletic performance, eradicate
sports injury and do away with tight, stiff
Click here to find out more on The Stretching Handbook.
Back to Weight Training Tips Homepage.