Muscle Building Recipes - Free Breakfast,Lunch Recipes and Menu plans
Bodybuilders owe a lot of their Muscle to their Kitchen Tables.
Check these bestMuscle Building Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday recipes and eat to grow.
Inside this Article
Bodybuilding and Muscle Building Recipes - A Primer
The Key to successful Muscle recipes is planning. You cannot wait until the last minute to determine where your next meal will come from. Its a recipe for disaster.
Some people cook several days in advance and stack it in the refrigerator. I think its not such a good idea to eat long stored food. So do not go more than 2 days in advance.
Must know points before you start cooking
- In planning your Bodybuilding recipe remember that Skinless Chicken breast, plain rice and vegetable combined with essential oils have produced more muscle than all other put together.
- When buying canned foods ensure that there are zero/near zero added sugars, salts or fats.
- Always use low-fat, low sugar sauces.
- Use good oils like Olive oils or peanut oils instead of the highly saturated ones.
- Buy only lean meat and skinless chicken breasts.
- Try avoiding Tuna as it is associated with raised mercury levels in the blood. You can eat fish once or twice a week as it has quality proteins and essential oils, but do not make it a habit for regular consumption. Also when compared to chicken tuna sucks!
Best Muscle Building Recipes - Mouth Watering and Muscle Building.
1- Egg Breakfast Sandwich
Scramble 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites in a Bowl and fry them with vegetable Oil.
Add Flaxseed or Udo's Choice Oil - 1-2 tsps
Make a toast of 3 bread slices and pour the eggs making it a sandwich.
Add an orange Juice or just eat apples, grapes or any other fruit with skin to get ample fibers.
Amount - 1 serving with 400 calories, carbs - 50g, protein 30g and fats - 20g.
2 - Breakfast or Lunch Chicken Sandwich
Chief Ingredients are Chicken Breast, Cheese and Bacon.
If you are looking for some excellent muscle building recipes then do read the No nonsense muscle program.
No Nonsense Muscle Building by Vince Delmonte
Vince Delmonte's course is also called "The Skinny Guys secrets to Insane Muscle Mass".
Read a complete review of No Nonsense Muscle Building.
Back to Weight Training Tips Homepage.